Call for: FLUID FESTIVAL 2016
PROPOSALS FROM ALBERTA DANCE ARTISTS
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 15, 2016
Springboard Performance invites provincial artists to submit proposals for the 2016 Fluid Festival, October 12 - 23, 2016.
Programming options include:
- Main Stage, mixed bill programming 20-30 minute works.
- Cabarets, 5-7 minute performance works, designed for a small stage and the specific bar context.
- Proposals for site-specific, off-site or self-produced works. Fluid Festival will provide program marketing support.
- Proposals for collaborative creations – multidisciplinary or community collaborations.
Submissions should include:
- Biography and/or CV.
- Detailed Project Description – Project intent and why it is important at this point in your artistic career.
- Links to video footage of proposed or relevant past work.
Deadline: January 15th, 2016
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please make Subject Line: Fluid Festival 2016 Proposal / Name or Project Title)
Notification of accepted proposals: Main Stage shows will be contacted by February 1st. Shorter works in late February. Out of town artists will be offered a travel stipend.